By setting up kintone activity history integration, you can automatically add a record containing the MiiTel Analytics answering history URL to the configured kintone app after the call ends.
In order to register this function, you need to set up kintone integration in advance. The record will be added only if there is a record that matches the "Customer Company Name" in the response history.
Set activity history integration to kintone.
- In MiiTel Analytics [Settings] .
- Click [kintone activity history integration].
- Check the [Enable feature] checkbox and enter the required information.
1) App ID: App ID: I want to link with MiiTel. Open the kintone app screen and check the URL. If your app's URL is "https://companyname.cybozu.com/k/3/", enter "3".
② Business partner company name field code: business partner company name is registered. Select the item name (if you are using the Sales Support Pack, select "Customer Name")
③ MiiTel Response History Field Code: Select the field code to store the MiiTel response history URL. URL of the MiiTel response history.
- Click the [Save] button after configuring the above settings. .
If you are unable to retrieve the "Customer Company Name" of the response history using the field set in the "Customer Company Name Field Code" of the kintone integration. If the field set in the "Customer Company Name Field Code" in the "Customer Company Name" field in the "Customer Service History" section cannot be retrieved, the record will not be added.
If there is no problem with the above settings and the record is not added, the cause may be as follows.
- There is a character limit in the field where the MiiTel response history is entered → Please increase the character limit .
- Duplicate values are prohibited in the field where the MiiTel response history is entered → Please remove the duplicate prohibition .
- Other fields are set as required → Please unset the required fields .