The operation log screen allows you to view the history of creation, modification, and deletion in "Login", "User Management", "Group Management", and "Security Settings".
Refer to the operation log
- Click the "+" in each log to see the details.
Conditional search by operation details or user name
The following is a list of operations that can be checked.
- Login : Login date and time for each user and access method .
- User : Settings, changes, and deletions made in User Management .
- Groups : Settings, changes, and deletions made in group management .
- Tenant Settings : When and by whom the IP addresses that can be connected in Security Settings were added or changed.
- Sound : The settings and changes made or deleted in Sound Management and the file name .
- Line Settings : Settings and changes to line names and prefix numbers made in Line Settings .
- Automatic forwarding : Settings and changes made to create automatic forwarding within Automatic forwarding .
- Answering Machine : Settings and changes made and operations performed within Answering Machine Transfer .
- List of phone numbers : List of phone numbers set in Call Rejection that are prohibited from making outgoing calls and rejected incoming calls .
- Call Rejection Settings : Settings and changes made to the Call Rejection Settings .
- Outgoing call rejection setting : Outgoing call rejection settingSettings and changes you have made
- Audio file : The user name and file name where the audio file was downloaded
- Response history : Setting not to include the response history in the dashboard, delete response history, Download the response history list. .
- Correction of speech recognition result : History of correction of speech recognition result
- Contacts : History of exporting contacts .
- To search by user name, select a user name from the "User" dropdown.