The Audit log screen allows you to view the history of creation, revision, and deletion for Login, User management, Group management, and Security setting.
Refer to the audit log
- Log in to MiiTel Admin.
- Click Security > Audit Log.
- Click [+] in each log to see the details.
Search with keywords like details or User name
- To search by the content of operation details, select from the Operation drop-down menu.
The following is the list of details that can be checked.
- Login: Login details of each user (Date, time, and access route)
- User: Details of the settings, changes, and deletions made in User management.
- Group: Details of the settings, changes, and deletions made in Group management.
- Tenant setting: Who and when the IP addresses were added or changed in the Security setting.
- Sound: Details of the settings and changes that were created or deleted, and the name of files in Sound management.
- Circuit setting: Details of the settings, changes for the name of the circuit, and prefix number made in Circuit setting.
- Automatic Transfer: Details of the settings and changes for automatic transfer calls made in Auto Transfer.
- Answering machine: Details of the settings, changes, and operations made in Answering machine.
- Phone number list: The list of phone numbers that you have set to reject both incoming and outbound calls in Call rejection setting.
- Incoming call rejection: Details of the settings and changes made in Incoming call rejection.
- Outbound call rejection: Details of the settings and changes made in Outbound call rejection.
- Audio File: User name and file name of the audio file downloaded.
- Call History: Settings to not include call history in the dashboard, Delete call history, and Download call history.
- Edit phrase: History of correcting speech recognition.
- Contacts: History of contacts exported.
- Storage: History of CSV file creation, export, and deletion, which was done on the storage or call history list screen.
- Softphone settings: History of automatic ACW settings, URL settings displayed for incoming calls.
- To search by user name, select from User drop-down menu.