The Audit log page allows you to see the history of creation, revision, and deletion for Login, User management, Group management, and Security settings.
Refer to the audit log
- Log in to MiiTel Admin.
- Click Security > Audit Log.
- Click [+] in each log to see the details.
Search with keywords like details or User name
- To search by the content of operation details, select from the Operation drop-down menu.
The following is the list of details that can be checked.
- Login: Login details of each user (Date, time, and access route)
- User: Details of the settings, changes, and deletions made in User List.
- Group: Details of the settings, changes, and deletions made in User Group.
- Tenant setting: Who and when the IP addresses were added or changed in the Security setting.
- Phone number settings: Details of the settings, changes for the name of the circuit, and prefix number made in Phone Number Management.
- Incoming call filter: History of creating, editing, or deleting any of the incoming call filters and the user name who made those actions.
- Incoming call rule: History of creating, editing, or deleting any of the incoming call rules and the user name who made those actions.
- Sound: Details of the settings/changes that were created or deleted, and the name of files in Sound setting.
- Automatic call forwarding: Details of the settings/changes for automatic transfer calls made in Auto Transfer.
- Voicemail settings: Details of the settings/changes, and actions made in Voicemail settings.
- Queue: History of creating, editing, or deleting any of queues and the user name who made those actions.
- Blocked numbers list: The list of phone numbers that you have set to reject both incoming and outbound calls in Call rejection setting.
- Incoming call blocking settings: Details of the settings/changes made in Incoming call rejection.
- Outbound call blocking settings: Details of the settings/changes made in Outbound call rejection.
- Voice File: User name and file name of the audio file downloaded.
- Call History: Settings to not include call history in the dashboard, Delete call history, and Download call history.
- Transcript corrected: History of correcting speech recognition.
- Contacts: History of contacts exported.
- Storage: History of creating, exporting, or deleting the CSV file, which was done on the storage or call history list screen.
- Scheduled execution: History of creating or deleting the schedule of creating the call history.
- Softphone settings: History of automatic ACW settings, URL settings displayed for incoming calls.
- Zapier integration: History of turning the Zap ON or OFF. ("Zapier Integration/Create" is displayed when it's ON, "Zapier Integration/Delete" is displayed when it's OFF.)
- To search by user name, select from User drop-down menu.