There are several ways to make calls for work related to phones.
- Launch MiiTel Phone
- Enter the phone number on the keypad
- Enter the phone number on the keyboard
- Call from Call History
- Use the Click to Call feature
- Right-click the phone number on the website
- Make a call with the phone number selected
- How to change the phone number used for outgoing calls (optional)
Launch MiiTel Phone
Please launch MiiTel Phone to make and receive calls.
Enter the phone number on the keypad
- Click the number on the keypad to enter the phone number.
- Click Call to make a call.
Enter the phone number on the keyboard
- Click on Enter a phone number and enter the number using your computer keyboard.
- Click Call.
Call from Call History
- If you wish to display Call history from wide mode, click [ ] located on the right side of the screen then click Call history.
- If you still are not able to make calls, please refer to Cannot make calls to the other person.
Use the Click to Call feature
- To use the Click to Call feature, setup is required in advance.
MiiTel Phone Desktop settings: Making calls by one-click (MiiTel Phone Desktop)
MiiTel Phone Chrome Extension settings: Set up to make calls by clicking the phone number on the website (Click to Call feature)
- Click the phone number on the website.
- Click OK in the message box that appears at the top of the screen.
Right-click the phone number on the website
Select the phone number on the web page and right-click the number.
- Click Dial on MiiTel Phone.
- This feature cannot be used with some web applications that cannot display the browser's standard right-click menus, such as Google Docs, Word Online, and OneNote. In this case, please try Make a call with the phone number selected. You also will not be able to use this feature on websites that prohibit the right-click feature.
Make a call with the phone number selected
While selecting the phone number on the web page, click the add-on icon displayed in the upper right corner of the screen to make a call to the selected number.
- Select the phone number on the web page.
- Click the add-on icon on the upper right corner of the screen.
- MiiTel Phone Chrome Extension will be displayed and a call will be made to the selected phone number.
How to change the phone number used for outgoing calls (optional)
If multiple phone numbers are available to make calls, conduct the following method to set the line name (phone number) you wish to use for outgoing calls.