After the call history data is accumulated from the start of use, we can change the score for each analysis item to score it in a way that is appropriate for your organization.
- In MiiTel Analytics [Settings] .
- Click on Scoring Rules.
- Check the "Enable scoring rule customization" checkbox.
- Customize the items you need.
- Base score: the first score the user has .
- Call duration: rated by the length or shortness of the call .
- Talk : Listen ratio: the ratio of time the operator is speaking to the time they are listening .
- Number of silences: Number of times neither the operator nor the customer speaks for more than 3 seconds
Score = (Total number of silences ÷ Total call time (minutes)) × -10 points.
- Collisions: Number of times the operator and customer's speech overlapped for more than 1 second
Score = (Total collisions ÷ Total call time (minutes)) × -10 points.
- Score Adjustment: Set the minimum and maximum values that determine the range of the total score .
- After customizing the score, enter the value in the "Simulation" in the rightmost column of each item to see how the score will be calculated with the rules you set.
- After setting, click the [Save] button.