You can change the scoring method of each field for the speech analysis so you can provide the scores that would fit your organization.
- If you change the scoring rules, the new rules will also apply to past call histories.
- After you've set the scoring rules, it takes a few hours for the new rules to be applied in the call history.
- Log in to MiiTel Admin.
- Click Speech Analysis > Scoring
- Check Enable customization of scoring rules.
- Click Customize scoring rule.
- You can customize the following fields for the scoring rule.
- Score adjustment: Set the minimum and maximum scores
- Base score: User's starting score
- Call duration (minutes): Evaluate the call based on the call duration
- Talk-listen ratio: The ratio of the time the user is speaking and listening
- Number of silences: The number of times both the user and the other person didn't speak for more than three seconds
Score = (Number of silences ÷ total call duration (minutes)) × -10
- Number of overlaps: The number of times both the user and the other person spoke at the same time for more than one second
Score = (Number of overlaps ÷ total call duration (minutes)) × -10
- Difference in speaking rate: Difference in the speech rate between the user and the other person
- Intonation: A numerical value that indicates whether the user is maintaining a friendly and professional tone during the phone conversation by using different intonation strengths
- Number of rallies: Number of times the speaker is switched per each minute
- Keyword: Set the keyword that is registered in MiiTel Admin and the number of points to be added or subtracted for each time the keyword is spoken during the call
- After you set the new scoring rules, you can also simulate the score of a call by entering the values in the Simulation field of each section.
- Click Save.