You can automatically forward incoming calls of MiiTel to a landline or cellphone. If the call is answered at the forwarded number, the call will be recorded and analyzed.
How to create, edit, and delete automatic call forwarding
You cannot set 0120 or 0800 as the destination numbers for forwarding calls.
To enable automatic call forwarding for incoming calls, you need to set up the incoming call rule. For more details, please see Incoming rule management.
Incoming call settings
- Incoming call rule
- Create a filter
- Uploading an audio file to MiiTel
- Set up the voicemail for incoming calls
- How to create, edit, and delete automatic call forwarding
- Incoming call blocking
- Set incoming call rules using queues
- Rule example #1: During business hours (Call all users in a group)
- Incoming call settings for weekends, holidays and other closed days