MiiTel Phone calls can be transferred to another user's extension.
How to forward calls
- Click Forward on the active call screen of MiiTel Phone.
- Click the user you wish to forward the call.
- Click Transfer to make an extension call.
- Confirm that the user picked up the call, inform him or her of the details, then click End call.
- After you click End Call, the person you forwarded the call and the person who made the original call will be connected.
How to receive forwarded calls
- Click Answer.
- After the caller and you are connected, inform the caller that you can receive the transferred call and wait for the caller to end his or her call.
- When the caller ends the call, the transfer is completed and the call is switched to an outside line (the person who made the original call).