This page will walk you through the process of implementing MiiTel Phone into your organization's Salesforce.com.
The steps described on this page are for the Salesforce Classic version; if you are using Lightning Experience, please visit Salesforce Softphone Deployment (Lightning Experience).
- Salesforce Softphone Display Location
This is embedded on the left side of the Salesforce screen and is always visible.
( Lithgning Experience version is displayed when you click "MiiTel Phone" in the bottom left corner of the screen)
- Incoming call popup
The screen popup for incoming calls cannot be configured.
( Lithgning Experience version allows you to set incoming call popup)
- Page transitions during a call
If you reload the Salesfoce page displaying the Salesforce softphone or move to another page during a call, the call will end.
Step 1 : Get Call Center Definition File
- In MiiTel Analytics [configure] .
Click [Salesforce Integration].
Click "Salesforce Call Center Definition File (Salesforce Classic)" at the bottom of the screen to download the definition file.
Step 2 : Add a call center definition.
Log in as a user with a Salesforce system administrator profile.
Log in as a user with a Salesforce System Administrator profile.
Click Settings in the upper right corner of the screen.
In the search box at the top right of the screen, type Call Center" in the search box at the top right of the screen to search..
In the search results, click [Call Center ] in the search results.
On the "Salesforce Call Center Overview" screen, click the Next ] button.
- On the "All Call Centers" screen, click the "Import" button.
- Click the Choose File button and configure the call center definition file that you have previously downloaded.
After setting, click the [Import] button to import the definition file you set.
- If the import is successful, the following screen will be displayed (the URL displayed below may vary depending on your environment).
Step 3 : Add a Call Center User
On the screen after the above import, click the Manage Call Center Users button.
(To display the screen shown below, click the "Adding a Call Center Definition")
Click the Add User button Click the Add User button..
- Enter a search criteria to find users using MiiTel Phone and click the [Search] button.
- Check the users you want to add, and click the [Add to Call Center] button.
- The list of added users will be displayed.
- Log in as the user you added and verify that MiiTel Phone is displayed on the left side of the screen.