This page explains how to use MiiTel Phone on Salesforce Classic.
When you log in to Salesforce as a user who has been added to the call center, you will see MiiTel Phone on the left side of the page.
- If you do not see MiiTel Phone, it is possible that the softphone installation has not been configured correctly. In this case, please check with your organization's Salesforce administrator.
Enter your ID and password to log in to MiiTel Phone.
- If Connection failed error is displayed when logging in, please check Unable to login to MiiTel Phone for Salesforce.
- After you logged in, you will see MiiTel Phone, which is displayed as below.
Is it possible to maintain the call even if I change the page during the call?
- In Salesforce Classic, due to the structure of Salesforce, the call will be disconnected if the page is moved. If your organization is ready to switch to Lightning Experience, please consider this change. With Lightning Experience, calls will not be disconnected even if you change pages during the call.
Can I change the position of the MiiTel Phone, which is currently located in the upper left corner of the page?
- Due to the specifications of Salesforce, you will not be able to change the position of the phone.