In Call history, you can play the recorded data of each call, view the voice analysis results, and add comments. To open this screen, click the Call History on the left sidebar menu.
- To learn about emotion recognition, please see Emotion recognition.
- If your activities are integrated with Salesforce, you can also check the Salesforce record of the corresponding customer from the call history page. Please refer to Check MiiTel Activity History created in Salesforce Activity History. You can also easily check the call history of both original calls and transferred calls from the call history list of both calls. Please refer to How to check the call history of the original calls and transferred calls.
- The default retention period for the call history is until the end of the month, following the month in which the call history was created (e.g. Call recordings from April 1st to April 30th can be viewed, played, and downloaded until May 31st). After the retention period is over, all of the data will be deleted from MiiTel Analytics.
If you have subscribed to the MiiTel Data Retention Extension Fee (formerly known as "Big Data Pack,") which allows you to store your call history in MiiTel Analytics for a longer period of time, your subscription may have expired. Please check with your MiiTel administrator to see how long your contract for MiiTel Data Retention Extension Fee (formerly known as "Big Data Pack") is valid.
- You can search for call history during a specific period by setting the search period.
You can search by User name, Account name, Contact person name, Phone number, or Call memo.
The Search option feature allows you to search by specified detail.
Playback your calls
1Position of playback. Drag the ○ icon to play the audio from the selected area.
2Play the audio.
3Pause the audio.
4Go back 5 seconds.
5Change the speed of the audio.
- You can also use the spacebar on your keyboard to play or pause the audio.
Check overlapped or silence areas
1 The time when neither the user nor the other person speaks for more than 3 seconds will be displayed in black as the [Silence] bar.
2 The time when the user and the other person have been talking simultaneously for more than 1 second will be displayed in black as the [Overlap] bar.
Speech analysis results
This table shows the results of the call analysis.
You can cover the mouse pointer over the icon to check the explanation of each analysis.
The overall score is calculated on a scale of 0 ~ 100 using the following formula.
Overall = 50 + add/subtract points based on call duration + (-1 x (Talk ratio - 40)) + (number of overlaps per minute x -10) + (number of silences per minute x -10)
<Add/subtract points based on the duration of the call>
Under 5 minutes: +0 points
5 minutes or more but less than 10 minutes: +30 points
10 minutes or more but less than 20 minutes: +50 points
20 minutes or more but less than 30 minutes: +50 points
30 minutes or more but less than 40 minutes: +30 points
40 minutes or more but less than 50 minutes: +0 points
50 minutes or more but less than 60 minutes: -10 points
60 minutes or more: -20 points
If you customize the scoring rules, the customized scoring rules will be applied.
|2||Talk : Listen is the ratio of the time between the user was talking (Talk) to the time the other person was talking (Listen).||40 : 60|
1 time is counted if there is a period of three seconds or more in which neither the user nor the other person speaks. The score is calculated as follows.
(Total number of silences ÷ Total call duration (minutes)) × -10 points
|0.3 / min|
1 time is counted when there is an overlap between the user's and the other person's speech for more than one second. The score is calculated as follows.
(Total number of overlaps ÷ Total call duration (minutes)) × -10 points
|0.3 / min|
|5||Number of times the speaker was switched.||About 15 times per minute|
|６||Number of fillers spoken by the operator.||-|
|7||This is the tone level of the voice. Typically, it is 85 - 180 Hz for men and 165 - 255 Hz for women.||-|
|8||This shows the high and low variations of the voice. The value gets higher when the person speaks in both high and low voices.||25 - 30 points|
|9||The speed of the conversation. If there is a lot of disrupted noise, the value may be low. If the total time of the call is short, the value may not be displayed.||Difference with the other person: less than 10 %|
|10||When a pre-registered keyword is found, the start time of its sentence and the keyword will be displayed.||-|
- Contents that could not be analyzed due to short speeches, small speech segments, low volume, or many disruptions might display as [-].
The speech recognition feature transcribes phone calls recorded with MiiTel. With this feature, you can check the conversation details or use it to create meeting minutes.
If there are words that are difficult to be transcribed, you can use User dictionary for speech recognition, as the speech recognition results will become more accurate. (User directory is only available for Japanese words.)
For more details, please see Speech recognition.