You can check or edit the prefix number and circuit title of your phone number in MiiTel Admin.
If you set the name of departments or teams for each phone number as the circuit title, it will be easier to see where the call came from, when receiving a call.
How to change the prefix number and circuit title
- Log in to MiiTel Admin.
- Click Phone Number > Phone Number Management.
- Click Edit for the phone number you wish to change the information.
- After you made the changes, click Save.
- Default settings of the circuit title will be blank or will be displayed as 03xxxxxxxx(circuit title).
- For the prefix number, enter numbers with 3-5 digits and do not use the same number twice.
- You must enter both the prefix number and circuit title.
- You can not these special characters for the circuit title:＾ , \ " ( )
If you want to use the prefix number to make calls, please refer to Make Calls by Prefix Number.