By conducting the speed test, you can check if you can use MiiTel effectively with your current network settings. You can also check the status of your network, especially when you experience problems while using MiiTel.
- Log in to MiiTel Analytics or MiiTel Admin.
- Click Open MiiTel Speed Test in the upper right corner of MiiTel Analytics or MiiTel Admin.
- You can also conduct the MiiTel Speed Test from https://speedtest.id.miitel.jp/.
- Choose the region where you use MiiTel.
After reading the instructions, click Start Speed Test.
- When the confirmation screen is displayed, which asks for permission to access the microphone, select Yes.
- Music will be played during the test. If you do not want the music to play, please check Mute the audio to start before starting the test.
- If the speed test cannot be conducted, please provide the following information below to your company's information system management department.
・ If restricted by IP address, please release the following.
・ If managed by domain, please register the following.
The speed test will start.
When the test is completed for all categories, the overall results will be displayed.
- The URL of the test results can be copied and shared, or shared on social media.
Please check Notice for using MiiTel depending on the results of the speed test.
Please check the results of each category as your guide before using MiiTel.
＜Guidelines for the Internet connection you should prepare＞
|Network Speed||At least 300 kbps per user|
|Average response time||100 milliseconds or less|
|Jitter||30 milliseconds or less|
|Request Failure||1 % or less|
For more information, please check Notice for using MiiTel for more information.