By conducting a speed test, you can check and see if you can use MiiTel with your current network settings. You can also check the status of your network, especially when you experience issues while using MiiTel.
- Log in to MiiTel Analytics or MiiTel Admin.
- Click Open MiiTel Speed Test in the upper right corner of MiiTel Analytics or MiiTel Admin.
- You can also access the speed test from the following URLs. Click the URL for the country where you will run the speed test.
United States: https://speedtest.us.miitel.jp/
- Choose the region where you run the speed test.
After reading the instructions, click Start Speed Test.
- When the confirmation screen is displayed, which asks for permission to access the microphone, click Yes.
- Music will be played during the test. If you do not want the music to play, check Mute the audio to start before starting the test.
- If the speed test cannot be conducted, please provide the following details below to your company's information system management department.
・ If restricted by IP address, please release the following.
・ If managed by domain, please register the following.
The speed test will start.
After the test is completed for all categories, you will see the test results.
- The URL of the test results can be copied and shared, or shared on social media.
Depending on the results of the speed test, we recommmend you check Notice for using MiiTel.
We also recommend you check the results of each category as your guide before using MiiTel.
<Guidelines for the internet connection you should prepare>
|At least 300 kbps per user
|Average response time
|100 milliseconds or less
|30 milliseconds or less
|1 % or less
For more details, check Notice for using MiiTel.