The Call History List allows you to check your call histories by a list. You can also check missed calls of both incoming and outbound calls that are not displayed on the Call History page.
This page provides details about what you can do from the call history list.
Filter your search
You can search for the call histories by selecting the period, call type, call memo, etc. You can also search by the user name, phone number, account name, and keyword, and by entering a word in the free word search.
Please set the following fields to search for the call history.
- Period: Select the period.
- Call type: Select the call type. (You can select multiple call types.)
- Call memo: Select the call memo. (You can select multiple call memos.)
- Freeword search: Enter a name, phone number, or any other word.
- User name: Select the MiiTel user name. (You can select multiple users.)
- Account name: Select the account name that is registered in Contacts. (You can select multiple accounts.)
- Phone number (Circuit title): Select the phone number or circuit title. (You can select multiple phone numbers or circuit titles.)
- Keyword: Select the word that is registered in Keyword. (You can select multiple words.)
Download the audio
You can download calls that can be used as a model for current employees and save them for training new employees.
Click on Operation for the history you want to download, and then click Audio File Download to download the audio file in m4a format.
- You will need to be authorized to download audio files to use this feature.
Exclude a specific call history from the dashboard's aggregation results
You can exclude the call histories from the aggregation results of the Dashboard (e.g. operation checking purposes, training, etc.).
There are two ways to exclude the call histories.
< If you want to exclude multiple call histories >
- Check the checkbox of the call histories you wish to exclude from the aggregation results.
- Click Operation > Exclude from aggregation.
< If you want to exclude one call history >
Check the checkbox of the call history you wish to exclude from the aggregation results.
Click Operation> Exclude from aggregation.
< To remove the setting of excluding from dashboard aggregation results >
- Click Operation on the call history you wish to include in the dashboard aggregation results.
- Uncheck Exclude from aggregation.
How to switch the display format (List Display and Flow Display)
You can switch the display format of the call history list. (List Display and Flow Display.)
For List Display, you can specifically check each data of the call history.
For Flow Display, you can easily check the actions of incoming calls or call forwarding. For example, you can see which incoming call action was made before the call was received and which user or group answered the call.
For the following call histories, you can click ＋ to check the flow of the incoming call.
- Transfer or automatic call forwarding.
- Calls with two or more actions (for the incoming call rule) conducted.
- Calls that were monitored by other users.
Export the call history by CSV
You can export the call history by CSV.
For more details (including the differences in the CSV file between the old and new call history list), please check Download the call history list as CSV.