If you link Salesforce users to MiiTel users, the Salesforce username linked to the MiiTel username who made the call will be registered as the assignee in the activity history. (For Created by and Modified by, the Salesforce username set in Salesforce Integration - Basic settings will be displayed due to the restrictions of Salesforce).
- To use this feature, you must finish setting up the basic settings of Salesforce integration and activity history integration.
- Log in to MiiTel Admin.
- Click Third Party Integration > Salesforce.
- Click the Activity history assignee tab.
- Click Edit on the Salesforce username you would like to link to the MiiTel user.
- Click Select users to add box, then select the MiiTel username.
- Click Add.
- Click Save.
Step 3: How to check your Salesforce security token
Step 5: Salesforce Softphone Deployment