You can set up the queue to allow a specific operator to receive calls. However, if that operator is away from their desk (has finished work) and left their status as Available, other operators may not be able to receive calls. To avoid this problem, managers can log out this user remotely so that other available operators can receive phone calls.
Permissions or subscriptions required
- Only users with permission to use MiiTel Call Center's dashboard and CC administrative privileges enabled can log out other operators.
- You would need to subscribe to the Operator list.
- Click Open MiiTel Call Center.
- Click the status of the operator you want to log out.
- Click Log out this user. (You can only log out operators whose status is Available.)
- The operator's status will become Offline.