You can create a Microsoft Teams meeting from a Salesforce record to create an event related to the record and add meeting details to that event. Also, these meeting details will automatically be registered to your Outlook calendar.
- Click the button you have created from Create a "Create a meeting button".
- Set the following fields and click Save.
1Topic: Meeting title.
2Time: Scheduled start time and end time.
3Timezome: Timezone for the time above.
4Participants: Enter the email addresses of all members you want to invite to the meeting. (The meeting details will be registered in each member's Outlook calendar.)
- After you create a meeting, the following screen will be displayed. The meeting details will be registered in the Outlook calendar.
- The event will be created in Salesforce after the meeting analysis is completed. (The event will not be created during the meeting.)
- After the meeting ends, the activity history related to the record where you clicked the "Create a meeting" button will be created in Salesforce. The meeting time, speech recognition results, call memos, etc., will be registered in the meeting history.