The help sign allows users to send a signal to managers for help during a phone call.
Managers can notice the help sign from the seat map, real-time monitor, or browser notification and will use this sign as a signal to help the users quickly. To start helping, they can click the user name to open the user's details to check the call details or start monitoring, whispering, or a group call.
Permissions or subscriptions required
Send a help sign during the call (for users)
Users can click Help during the phone call to send a help sign to the manager.
Check the help sign (for managers)
Managers can check the help sign in the following ways.
- Only users with administrative privileges for the MiiTel Call Center can receive notifications of the help sign.
- Managers can receive notifications by the following conditions.
- If you are opening View of the real-time monitor and one of the users sends a help sign.
- If you are opening the seat map and one of the users sends a help sign.
If a user sends a help sign, Help Sign located on the top-right of the screen will light up in red.
After you click the notification, you can check the list of users who are currently sending the help sign. If multiple users have sent a help sign, the signs will be displayed in the order of when the help sign was sent (starting from the top). You can click the user name to open the user's details to check the call details or start monitoring, whispering, or a group call.
If a user sends a help sign, you will receive a browser notification.
- You will receive notifications only if the notification setting is enabled for the browser or OS.
- The notification format or the location of the notification differs depending on the type of browser or OS.
If a user sends a help sign, the user in the User list will be displayed in red with [Help Sign]. Also, this user will be moved to the top of the list.
If a user sends a help sign, the user's sheet in the seat map will be displayed in red with Help Sign.
Remove the help sign
Users or managers can remove the help sign.