You can share the meeting history with external users.
For example, when you are in a meeting with a customer, you can have them check the recording of the meeting and the speech recognition results to review the details.
How to enable external sharing
Visit https://account.miitel.jp/v1/signin and log in to MiiTel Analytics.
Click Open MiiTel Admin on the top right of the page.
- Click Meeting Settings > External Sharing (Beta).
- Set the following fields and click Save.
1Enable to share meeting link to external users: Check here if you want to allow the users to create an external sharing link from the meeting history screen.
2Effective days: Set the effective period of the external sharing link.
Create a link to share the meeting history
- Visit https://account.miitel.jp/v1/signin and log in to MiiTel Analytics.
- Click Video Analytics.
- Select the meeting history you want to share.
- Click Operation > External shared link.
- Click Create link.
- The external sharing link will be created and the details will be copied to the clipboard. You can also click Copy to clipboard to copy the URL to the clipboard.
Click the external sharing link to check the meeting history
Users who click the external sharing link can check the meeting history on a view-only screen.
The recording of the meeting and speech recognition results will be displayed.