After you invite the MiiTel Bot (this Bot will do the recording) to join the Zoom meeting, the Bot will start the recording and the recording will automatically be saved to the meeting history in Video Analytics.
Permissions or subscriptions required
- In order to use this feature, you would need to subscribe to MiiTel Meetings. For more details, please contact your sales representative or customer success.
- Only users with permission to use MiiTel Meetings and Bot can use this feature.
- Start a Zoom meeting.
- Visit https://account.miitel.jp/v1/signin and log in to MiiTel Analytics.
- Click Video Bots.
- In Meeting link, enter the URL of the Zoom meeting.
- In Meeting title, enter the title of the Zoom meeting.
- Click ▶︎ Record.
- Start the Zoom meeting and allow the MiiTel Bot to join the meeting. (The request to allow the Bot to join will appear within a minute.)
- After the MiiTel Bot joins, the recording will start.
- After the meeting is finished, the meeting history will be created on Video Analytics.
- If you want to stop the recording during the middle of the meeting, remove MiiTel Bot from the meeting. For details on how to remove participants, check How to manage participants in a Zoom meeting.