Inviting the Video Bot to the Zoom meeting will allow the Bot to record the meeting for you. After the recording is finished, the recording will automatically be saved and analyzed in Video Analytics.
In order for the user to use the Video Bot, a MiiTel administrator would need to set usage permission to the user. Before you get started, check this page for setting details.
For details about Zoom's cloud recording settings, check Before you get started with Zoom integration.
Permissions or subscriptions required
- In order to use this feature, you would need to subscribe to a separate contract. For more details, please contact your sales representative or customer success.
- Only users with administrative privileges can change the settings.
- Visit https://account.miitel.jp/v1/signin and log in to MiiTel Analytics.
Click Open MiiTel Admin on the top right of the page.
- Click User > User List.
- Click for the user who will use Bot > Edit.
- For MiiTel Meetings, check the following boxes.
・ Use bot
- Click Save.
- For more details on using the Video Bot, check Record the Zoom meeting by inviting the Video Bot.