By integrating Google Meet with MiiTel, you can save recordings of Google Meet meetings in Video Analytics. To include the recording in the Video Analytics, you will get the MiiTel Bot (this Bot will do the recording) to join the Google Meet meeting. Once the MiiTel Bot joins the meeting, the recording will start automatically, and the history will be created in Video Analytics.
Permissions or subscriptions required
- In order to use this feature, you would need to subscribe to MiiTel Meetings. For more details, please contact your sales representative or customer success.
- Only users with permission to use MiiTel Meetings and Bot can use Google Meet integration (beta).
- Start a meeting with Google Meet.
- Visit https://account.miitel.jp/v1/signin and log in to MiiTel Analytics.
- Click Video Bots.
- In Meeting link, enter the URL of the Google Meet meeting.
- In Meeting title, enter the title of the Google Meet meeting.
- Click ▶︎ Record.
- Go back to the Google Meet meeting and allow the MiiTel Bot to join the meeting. (The request to allow the Bot to join will appear within a minute.)
- After the MiiTel Bot joins, the recording will start.
- After the meeting ends, the history will be created on Video Analytics.
- If you want to stop the recording during the middle of the meeting, remove MiiTel Bot from the meeting. For details on how to remove people during a meeting, check Add or remove people from a Google Meet meeting.