You can collect the data of each user's status, like the work rate, total number of calls, average time, total time, etc., and download the report in CSV format.
Download the report in CSV format
- Visit https://account.miitel.jp/v1/signin and log in to MiiTel Analytics.
Click Open MiiTel Call Center.
- Click the Report tab.
- Click Create a report.
- Click Create after setting the range of date and time.
If you want to change the date range or time range after you create a report, click Edit on the top right of the screen.
- It may take several minutes for the report to be created.
- If you refresh the screen while the report is being created, the process will be canceled.
- While the report is being created, you can open a new tab.
- If you are opening a tab other than Report, the following pop-up will appear after the report is created.
- For the date range, you can set it from May 1, 2023.
If you want to create a report with data that overlaps the dates, you can set the date range and time range as below.
E.g., June 1, 9:00 am to June 2, 2:00 am
Date range: June 1 to June 2
Time range: 9:00 pm to 2:00 am