You can use ChatGPT to create meeting minutes from the meeting history's speech recognition results.
- To enable or disable this feature, please contact your sales representative or customer support. We will change the settings for your environment within three business days.
- Visit https://account.miitel.jp/v1/signin and log in to MiiTel Analytics.
- Click Video Analytics.
- Click Speech recognition tab > Summary.
- Click Create minutes.
- Meeting minutes will take some time to be ready. Wait for a couple of minutes, then refresh the page.
- Check the meeting minutes that were created. If you want to edit, click Edit. If you want to start over, click Redo.
- Only when you click Create minutes, the names of all speakers and the speech recognition results will be sent to ChatGPT to create the minutes.
- If multiple users use this feature simultaneously, the minutes may take longer to be created.
For the following cases, MiiTel might be unable to create the minutes properly. Therefore, we recommend you use them as a draft and edit the minutes by yourselves.
・ Meeting time was very short with not enough information.
・ Speech recognition results were significantly different from the items of the minutes.
- If multiple users edit the same minutes simultaneously, the changes made by the last person who clicked Update will be saved.