By integrating Microsoft Teams with MiiTel, you can save recordings of Microsoft Teams meetings in Video Analytics. To save the recording in the meeting history, you will get the MiiTel Bot (this Bot will do the recording) to join the Microsoft Teams meeting. Once the MiiTel Bot joins the meeting, the recording will start automatically, and the history will be created in the Video Analytics.
Permissions or subscriptions required
- In order to use this feature, you would need to subscribe to a separate contract. For more details, please contact your sales representative or customer success.
- Only users with permission to use MiiTel Meetings and Bot can use Teams integration (beta).
- Start a Microsoft Teams meeting.
- Visit https://account.miitel.jp/v1/signin and log in to MiiTel Analytics.
- Click Video Bots.
- In Meeting link, enter the URL of the Microsoft Teams meeting that you have started.
- In Meeting title, enter the title of the meeting.
- Click [▶︎ Record].
- Go back to the Microsoft Teams meeting and allow the MiiTel Bot to join the meeting. (The request to allow the Bot to join will appear within a minute.)
- After the MiiTel Bot joins, the recording will start.
- After the meeting ends, the history will be created on Video Analytics.
- If you want to stop the recording during the middle of the meeting, remove MiiTel Bot from the meeting. For details on how to remove people during a meeting, check Remove a person from a meeting.