You can set the access restrictions to the meeting history so that only permitted users can search or check the specific meeting history.
Permissions or subscriptions required
- Only the host of the meeting can set access restrictions.
How to set access restrictions
- Visit https://account.miitel.jp/v1/signin and log in to MiiTel Analytics.
- Click Video Analytics .
- Click the history you want to set the access restrictions.
- Click Unrestricted. (If the restrictions are already set, it will show as Restricted.)
- Set the access restrictions from the following.
- Accessible to everyone
- Accessible to the host
- The host and specific users can access
- Click Save.
- If the host's account is deleted, you will not be able to change the access restrictions of the meetings that were hosted by the deleted user. For this case, please contact us if you want to change the access restrictions.