On the dashboard from March 1, 2023 (Wed), the percentages for the difference in intonation, fundamental frequency, and speaking rate will display as an absolute value.
If you have any questions, please contact Support.
The percentage for the following fields in the dashboard's overview, table, and comparison will be an absolute value.
- Difference in intonation
- Difference in fundamental frequency
- Difference in speaking rate
All of these fields provide the difference in the data between the user and the customer by a percentage. Before this update, if the customer's value was greater than the user's value, the percentage was displayed as a negative value, so we've made changes to the dashboard so the value will be an absolute value.
If the customer's value is higher than the user's value, the percentage will display as a negative value.
The percentages will be positive values. (All negative values displayed before this update will now be shown as positive values. For example, if the percentage was -10%, it will now be displayed as 10%.)
What will happen next?
- In the dashboard, there will be changes to all data.
- The percentages in the aggregation results will be positive values.
- The negative values will become positive, so the value of "mean/medium" will be higher.
- From March 1, 2023 (Wed), all CSV created from Storage will be exported with the values applied with this update.