You can set MiiTel to play an audio file when you make a phone call, which lets you and the receiver know that the call is being recorded.
Permissions or subscriptions required
- Only users who have administrative privileges can configure this setting.
Set the audio file to be played when you make a phone call
- https://account.miitel.jp/v1/signin and log in to MiiTel Analytics with the admin user.
- Click Open MiiTel Admin on the top right of the page.
- You would first need to upload the audio file in MiiTel Analytics before setting the audio file for this feature. If you have not yet uploaded the file, please check Uploading an audio file to MiiTel.
- Click Call Settings > Audio Settings.
- After selecting Enabled, set the audio file.
- Click Save.
- If you enable this feature, it will be applied to phone calls made from all circuits.
- This automated voice will also be heard by the user who is making the phone call.