With Incoming Webhook, you can integrate MiiTel with the phone system, and then you can manage, collect the data, and analyze the call histories made by the phone system on MiiTel Analytics.
Permissions or subscriptions required
- You would need to subscribe to a separate contract. If you wish to use this service, please contact your sales representative.
- Only users who have administrative privileges can configure this setting.
Before using Incoming Webhook
First, you would need to create an URL that you will use to set Incoming Webhook.
- Visit https://account.miitel.jp/v1/signin and log in to MiiTel Analytics.
- Click Open MiiTel Admin on the top right of the page.
- Click Third Party Integration > Incoming Webhook.
- Click Create URL.
- The URL will appear on the settings screen.
- For one company ID, you can create one URL.
- If you want to recreate the URL, delete the URL by clicking [ ] > Delete, then click Create URL again.
Next, give permission to the user who will use Incoming Webhook, then receive the user ID.
- Click User > User List.
- Click [ ] on the user who will use Incoming Webhook > Edit.
- Check Enable for Use Incoming Webhook.
- Click Save.
- Click [ ] on the user who received permission to use Incoming Webhook > Check User ID.
- Click Copy ID.
Set up Incoming Webhook
1. Send a request to Incoming Webhook URL
Access the following URL and check the request method.
(Change your_companyID to your company ID.)
2. Upload the audio file
After you successfully send the request, you will receive the URL for uploading the audio file. You can upload the following file format.
- Audio channel: stereo
- File format: M4A, MP3, WAV
Send the audio file by PUT in the URL above.
|endpoint||URL you received after creating the call history|
|403||Wrong URL or over three hours have passed since you sent the request, and the session has expired|
After you complete the settings above, please check if the call history is successfully created on the call history in MiiTel Analytics and see if there are no errors. For errors, please check the examples below for details.
- If you see the message Analytics engine is not started because the audio file has not been uploaded or is uploading, you may not have finished setting 2. Upload the audio file or the file upload may have failed.
- If you see the error message Failed to Analyze data because of call duration is too short to analyze or a problem in recording, the extension of the audio file and the file_type of the parameter may not be the same, or something may be wrong with the file.