You can change the settings in MiiTel Admin to block no caller ID calls.
- This setting will be available for use starting November 28, 2022.
Step 1: Add the no caller ID to the incoming call blocking
You will first add the phone numbers you will block for receiving incoming calls. There is no phone number for no caller ID calls, but you can block them by following the steps below.
- Log in to MiiTel Admin.
- Click Call Settings > Phone Number List.
- Click Add new phone numbers list.
- In Name, enter the name of the phone number list.
- In Description, enter the description of the phone number list
- Check Block "No Caller ID" calls.
- After you see "anonymous" in Phone Numbers, click Save.
Step 2: Enable the incoming call blocking for no caller ID calls
You can enable the incoming call blocking for no caller ID calls by adding the phone number or group to this setting.
- Click Incoming > Incoming Call Blocking
- Click Add incoming call blocking setting.
- After you set all of the following fields, click Save.
1Name: Enter the title of the incoming call blocking setting.
2Description: Enter the description of the incoming call blocking setting.
3Select a list: Set the phone number list which you've created by Add the no caller ID to the incoming call blocking.
4Select a phone number: Set the phone number to block from receiving phone calls from the phone number list, which you've selected in #3.
Destination group name: Set the group to block from receiving phone calls from the phone number list, which you've selected in #3.
- You must select a phone number, group, or both to enable incoming call blocking.
- For phone calls that are made from a blocked phone number to the selected phone number or destination group as set above, the call itself will end automatically with no voice messages.